World Cup 2010 fever!

7:55 AM

my heart is broken.
England and Spain both dissapointing in their first match at the World cup 2010. :(
England and USA both shared their points. 1-1.
Spain, shockingly, lost the battle 0-1 to Swiss. :( :( :(

I, myself, support all the underdogs in World Cup 2010. but NOT for the one who will play against England and Spain.

Oh well, it's just the First match. and Winners gain their victory after a dissapointing start. *hopefully* *finger crossing*

Viva la Three Lions!
Viva la Furia Roja!

May both of them play against each other at the Finale.
and when my wish came true, I really want England to win it.
it is good to see Gerrard lift the trophy as the Captain of "The Three Lions". :)

You Might Also Like

2 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images