random feelings.

7:58 AM

I miss my old life. I miss every single bit of it.
the friends, the crush, the organization, the ups, the downs, the freedom.
I really wish someone would really made a time machine just so i can go back to my old life and enjoying every moment, with no regrets. Doesn't mean i don't like my new life here. i like it here. i just.. miss my old life. so bad.

I miss falling in love. being able to love someone who's not related to you is the best feelings in the universe. i kinda forget how to do it, lately.

I miss being loved. (again) with someone who's not related to you. those butterflies flies on your stomach everytime someone said "Good Morning" and "Good Night" everyday, everynight just to make sure that you'll have a great morning and a nice sleep right after you woke up and before you sleep.

I miss talking on the phone late at night, talking trash, laughing. And after that, there's no way i can go back to sleep without a smile on my face.

I'm tired of waiting. waiting for uncertainty. waiting for you.

sorry for this "emo" post. It's just what i felt this past weeks.

You Might Also Like

0 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images