short message service

10:51 PM

a few days ago my dearest friend, bijeh sent me a SMS late at night. and it said :

"Dear God. The lady reading this is beautiful,classy and strong and i love her. Help her live her life to the fullest. please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.Help her shine inthe darkest places where it is impossible to love. protecther at all times,lift her up when she needs you the most and let her know when she walks with you ;) she will always be safe. Love you :)"



well that message she sent touched me and makes me stronger 'coz that night i'm in my lowest point of mood.
and today, i've found an old message from my friend,abud and it said :

"aku minta pada TUHAN setangkai bunga segar, Ia beri kaktus berduri,aku minta kupu2,Iaberikan aku ulat berbulu. aku sedih & kecewa.. namun kemudian, kaktus itu berbunga indah sekali. dan ulat itupun menjadi kupu2 yg cantik,itulah jalan TUHAN, indah pada waktuNYA. TUHAN tdk memberi apa yg kita harapkan , tp Ia memberi apa yg kita perluikan, kadang kita sedih,kecewa,terluka, tp jauh diatas segalanya Ia sedang merajut yg TERBAIK dlm kehidupan kita"

it also touched me and makes me even stronger. 'cause recently i feel so down without knowing what makes me down.
maybe from now, those tears'll stop. ;)



P.S. : wish me a good grade for my mid term test ya! 'cause surely, WEB PROGRAMMING's SUC*S! i'll kiss my lecturer hands if i made it to B just like what helmy would do if he earned a B. hahaha.. ;D

You Might Also Like

6 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images