marriage

11:13 PM

okay let's talk about marriage.
why?
because i just watched 'The Proposal' and suddenly makes me wanna talk about marriage. haha.
this past two years, i've been moaning about me wanting a boyfriend. and my friends keep telling me : "He'll come to you. don't worry." or "God save the best for you." or " who'd know when he finally arrives, it'll last forever."
well, i usually just said : "yea yea yea that's what you think. i don't want a future husband. all i want is a boyfriend who can comfort me right now." back then, i'm not looking for mr. right-for-the-future. i want mr. right now-who'll-probably-be-my-future. get the point? haha..
i keep moaning until this past month when suddenly i don't feel like having a boyfriend anymore. in other words, i'm comfortable with where i am right now. with friends and family around me. i wouldn't ask for more. -besides, there're nobody who i can flirt into so yeah, i'm practically happy being single. haha-

but then i saw my junior in junior high school who suddenly decided to get married in such short notice. she's like 20. and she decided to get married. i'm trying not to be synical about her suddenly being married in her early 20. i don't want to make any speculation. it's not my right. what i'm trying to say here is, when i saw her picture wearing the dress with her soon-to-be husband. each of them put a ring to each other hand. it's a beauty. it's love. and i'm jealous.

not just that. when i saw this picture of a guy ,who i adore recently, with his fiancee goofin' around , pictures of them when he bend on his knee to propose her and the look on her face when she found out that he is proposing. it's too sweet. and once again, i'm jealous.

and today, 'The Proposal' made it even worse. the part when he suddenly realize that he loves her and actually proposing. -sorry for the spoiler- made me even jealous.

so i came down with one conclusion. from now on, i'm looking for a husband-to-be. not just a typical-ordinary boyfriend. haha. i realize that i'm almost 21. next semester is gonna be my last year in college -i hope so wish me luck will ya?- my i-think-she's just-a-teenage-girl-who-has-just-grown-up cousin is going to high school next year! so yeah, i'm basically old. and i need to find a steady boyfriend who really want to make it happen to the next level. not just a mr.right now.

i'm a grown up now. so i'm gonna act like one. hey mr.right-which-i-might-say-husband-to-be i know you're out there and will you come here soon, i'll be waiting! hahaha..

anyway, enough rambling about marriage and stuff. didn't i tell you that i recently went ga-ga over this band named Melee after i saw them performed live at JRL this past few weeks?
okay. if i didn't i'll tell it now. I'M GOING GA-GA OVER THIS BAND. hahaha.. not just because they have made an amazingly great songs and lyrics , they also are a very nice person. they replied most of their fans tweet. and followed them back on twitter. i just love them.


Melee ( Le-Ri : Ryan,Ricky,Chris,Mike) source




and here's one of their song which i think the lyrics fit perfectly with this post (except, change all the 'she' with 'he' .;p).

Melee - She's Gonna Find me here

Now I don't have to climb the highest mountain
And I don't have to sail the seven seas.
Now I don't have to push myself through desert sands
'Cause she's gonna find me here.

And I don't have to put on all my best clothes
And I don't have to put on a show.
Now I don't have to act like a total stranger
'Cause she's gonna find me here.

When she finally arrives
It will be right on time.
And I'll know that it's real
'Cause the light in her eyes
Will look through and show what a fool I had been
To search far and wide with my heart in my hands.

And I don't have to worry about her
'Cause I know she's fine, now, on her own.
Now can put my mind on things in my own life
'Cause shes gonna find me here.
You know that she's gonna find me here.

And when she finally arrives
It will be right on time.
And I'll know that it's real
'Cause the light in her eyes
Will look through and show what a fool I had been
To search far and wide with my heart in my hands.

Now I don't have to cut up my heart
Into pieces so small
And give them to those who don't care.
Now I don't have to search for one girl
In the depths of my soul
'Cause she's gonna find me
'Cause she's gonna find me
You know she's gonna find me here.
I don't have to search far and wide
'Cause she's gonna find me here

well that conclude it all.
nighty night people!
xoxo- derisa

You Might Also Like

2 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images