the pictures of..

10:51 PM

thank's for tagging me again ausi! :)

Rules:

The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the quetions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

i'll be 21 on my next birthday and this is the 1st picture came up! haha..


A place I’d like to travel
duhh pengen banget ke sini. kapan yaa.,

a favourite place
this is not my house. ;p

a favourite food


favourite thing

favourite color(s)
i mean bright colors.


a city I was born

a city that you have ever lived in
jakarta is the one and only city that i've ever lived in.;)

a nickname I had

'boje' in germany is a pelampung. so i guess this is what they meant by 'pelampung'.haha

college major

i search for Information technology first but then i decided to search for computer science. i think this picture's more like it. :)

name of my love


a bad habit


a hobby

i mean 'online'


wishlist


sorry for the bad quality pictures. ;)
you know i hate tagging back other people so i'll just tag everyone who read this blog then.,
have fun! :)

You Might Also Like

2 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images