(un)interesting stories of my life so far

2:56 PM

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *waves hands vigorously*
It's been a while since I write on this blog. *this phrase started to be my favorite phrase to start a new post, eh?*
The thing is.. nothing interesting is happening in my life. Life is kind of dull as of the moment.
except the facts that my bestfriends are expecting a baby. Bijeh is expecting a baby boy, and Nisa also expecting a baby.
Besides the already married bestfriends of mine expecting a baby, 2 of my bebes are having the time of their life *WTF boje lmao*
Well, Nisye is planning to get married with his boyfriend , Anin is in a serious relationship with his office mate, and Lyna & Berni.. being themseves lol.
Meanwhile Me.............
well, at least I have oppars. *sigh* *lifeofafangirl*
Speaking of oppars, I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN THIS SEPTEMBER! \O/
With the addition of SNSD, f(x), TVXQ, BoA, SHINee, EXO, and Kangta.
Yes... I'll be going to SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR 3 IN JAKARTA people!!
It's like a dream come true, to have SMTown concert in Jakarta. I really can't wait to hear Tiffany says : "Jakarta..... Put it back on!!!!!!"
My SM's babies, I can't wait for Sept 22nd ;~;

Hmmm.. I guess this just it for a moment.
Bye for now!
Ta-Ta

You Might Also Like

0 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images