Wildiyor Soemodiharjo Rasjid

1:58 PM


Hi Baby Iyor,

First of all, I am very sorry when I first found out about you and mad at you when I knew that you have nothing to do with all of this. I am sorry for every bad thoughts I had about you before. Believe me, it's just my angry self talking. As time goes by, I finally accepted the truth and I can't wait to meet you!
Days, weeks, months passed by until it's finally time for you to come out of your mom's womb and embrace the world. But then, you won't come out. It's not because you're afraid to face the world, is it? Believe me, even though this world is filled with so many stupid people, there are many people who will guide you and protect you from those stupid people. We will raise you to be this smart boy who are not afraid to face this world because remember, you have your family who will support you whenever you feel afraid to face the world.
Including me.
Especially me.

I love you, Baby Iyor.

Love,
Your favorite Aunt.

P.S.: I will give you someone to play with as soon as possible. It's a promise! x)

You Might Also Like

0 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images