Just...something.. I guess (?)

10:16 AM

Since I have nothing to do (well, I HAVE things to do, but it doesn't take much of my time, in fact, it's all about waiting) so I decided to write a blog!
I know I haven't wrote in this blog for quite a while because I'm too busy fan-girl-ing HAHAHA.
Well, what can I say, my babies makes me love them even more each day, so.. yeah.

Anyway, it's day-7 of Ramadhan! \o/ Hope you all (whoever read this blog) have a joyous and peacefull ramadhan. Amin..

I....actually don't know what to write in this blog since I don't have any interesting stories to be shared...

Hmmm... Let's see.. Oh! I'm on term break from my magister course in Binus Business School now. I kinda like my class for the 1st term so I'm looking forward to a fun class for next term as well. (finger crossed that my scores for the 1st term are good ><)

Hmm... What else....

Hmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


Gosh even in blog I'm boring. I really don't know what to write.
Let's just end this now, shall we?
And hope I have a better stories to write next time.

Bye-Bye ~('v'~) (~'v')~ ~('v'~) (~'v')~
(Hula dance ala SJ)

You Might Also Like

0 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images