Expectation is a cruel bastard

12:28 AM

I'm sick and tired of possibilities, expectations, what ifs, and all other similar things that can make your brain works two times harder than usual, and heart hurt a million times worse.
I hate the expectation I had of you years ago when actually it's pretty obvious that you didn't gave me any.
It was me. I'm the stupid one. I hate my self for having such expectation of someone who didn't even thought of me that way.
I hate it i hate it i hate it.
Once you experienced the same thing over and over again you just thought that this feelings will become bearable.
Well guess what, it's not.
As you grow up, the level of pressure you could give to your heart is also grows with you. But the wound will still bleed. You just pressed it really hard until you thought you've taken it under control.
For me, the level of expectation I have of someone as I grew older is decreasing. Well at least that's what my brain asked me to do, even though my heart won't ever listen.
I hate this feelings and I want it to disappear.
Because I knew I shouldn't expect more than this. I knew it'll going nowhere. Like it always do.

You Might Also Like

1 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images