The day I met my Ultimate Bias

1:13 PM

November 4th, 2012.
The day I met one guy who got me into K-Pop. Lee Seung Gi! \o/
I've heard rumors months ago about his plan to do a fan meeting here in Indonesia, but will not have my hopes high since I doubt any promoter will brought him here. To be honest, he's not as popular as the other K-Pop group like Super Junior, Big Bang, or 2PM so I don't think any promoter knew who he is.

But I was wrong! \o/

Munial Sports Group is a promoter who usually brought a football player or a football club to Indonesia. Why on earth would he bring a Korean Artist here?
Thanks to 2012 London Olympic, he would.
He first met Seunggi when he went there for Bambang Pamungkas, an Indonesian Football player, who got the chance to run the Olympic torch. Well, we all know Seunggi was also one of the torch barrier from South Korea. He didn't recognize him at first and got confuse why did that Korean guy got so many attention from the audience? Later then he knew he's a Korea's national brother, the multi entertainer Lee Seung Gi.
They talked and long story short, he decided to bring him to Indonesia (since Seunggi's also planned to do his first Asia Tour Fan Meeting).

I was disappointed at first when I knew he'll be having his fan meeting in Singapore 3 days after Lebaran. I desperately wanted to go there but I can't afford the plane tickets and the Fan Meeting tickets since I already decided to save my money for SM Town Live World Tour 3 in Jakarta. And I also have no friends to accompany me there so I knew my mom and dad wouldn't let me.

But then, Tonight with Lee Seung Gi Fan Meeting in Jakarta confirmed! I hesitated a bit at first since the ticket price is quite pricey for a fan meeting (and I already spent most of it on SM Town). But then I saw this video :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QjPhCkNh4

The moment he said 'Sampai Jumpa di Jakarta' sold me. I then decided to go to the FM and took the cheapest ticket I could afford. All I could think of was "The heck, it's my dream guy coming here. I should go. I don't care if it's far from the stage. I just.have.to.go!"

And I regret nothing.

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 4.20 P.M I arrived at the venue. Alone.
I changed my voucher to the real ticket and then waited there all by myself (well, with my ipad and my lovely anipang) until the gate is open. Do you know how boring it was to wait for almost 2 hours in a pouring rain, all by yourself. But it's quite fun to see all of the Airen waiting there. I saw a lot of foreigners (some of them even from Korea ><) and a lot of ahjummas! lol xD

6 P.M. the gate is finally opened. I went in and immediately search for FAI (From Airen Indonesia, Seunggi's Indonesian Fan Club) booth to buy the light stick and then start queuing for the regular seat.
My seat was pretty far from the stage and it's not multilevel, so the view from my seat was basically people's heads OTL. Oh and there were 2 kids behind me. A boy and A girl. It surprised me to see how Seunggi's well loved by people of all age and gender ;)

7 or so P.M. the lights went off, the VCR is playing, and the man of the night himself showed up. Me and the rest of the audience screams our lungs out when 'Losing My Mind' started to play. All of the people in my area started to climbed their chair and start jumping on a chair lol x)) I kinda feel bad for the little girl behind me, though. She and her brother can see nothing so when the others were climbing up their chairs, I decided to went to the front side of the regular section and the two kids followed me xD.

He's so gorgeous in real life. Pictures don't do him justice. Even from a far I could see him glowing T_T

After the 1st song, the MC came on stage. It was Dave Hendrik! He surely was lightening up the mood by teaching Seunggi how to survive in Indonesia.

MC : "The most important sentence you need to know if you wanted to survive in Indonesia is 'Aku'.."
Seunggi : "Aku..."
MC : "Cinta..."
Seunggi (got too excited because he already knew what it was) : "KAMU!"
MC (pretending to get swoon because Seunggi said 'Aku Cinta Kamu' to him)
Seunggi (all flustered, realizing his mistake while laughing) : "Aaaahhhh no no no kamu.. (pointing at the audience) kamu.."

It was so cute.

He said he already tried Indonesian food such as Nasi Goreng and liked it so much because it suits his taste and he finished 2 plates of it. Then they picked 10 lucky  winners to get on stage to play games with him....and he hugged every single one of them (insert envious fangirl here). The audience went craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzyyyyy everytime he hugged the girls. He said Indonesian crowds are the best compared to other countries when it comes to the reaction they showed everytime Seunggi said / did something and he liked it xD

They started to play 'How well do you know Lee Seung Gi'. The 1st question was : 'What is the name of the character Seunggi played on Brilliant Legacy?' most of them answered it right so move on to the next question : 'Where did Seunggi went when he first joined the 1N2D cast?'
Seunggi : "Whoa this is really hard! Anyone who knew the answer must really be my fans!"
The answer is Pyeong Chang. No one answered it right. But one girl answered Gang Won Do and Seunggi decided to chose her as the winner since Pyeong Chang is in Gang Won Do.

2nd game : 'Draw Seunggi's ideal type!'
He said that his ideal type is someone who has long wavy hair, not so small but not so big eyes, and tall (?)
So the girls started to draw and when they finished, Seunggi said one of the drawings looks like a halloween (lmao you r00d 8')) ) so then he said "All of them are actually nice, and I like it but I will choose based on my feelings when I first saw it". He chose the one that looked like a grown up woman and said "She looked like a grown up lady but that's okay" :))

Next: His dramas!
He was asked about having a Gumiho girlfriend and he said : "If it's a gumiho, well... I don't know... But if it's Shin Min Ah? Okay!" the crowd went crazy, and my shipper heart is happy XD
Fave scene in The King 2 Hearts? The one where Hang ah appeared in his dream. (the crowd chanted 'LEE JAE HA when they showed the VCR)
Fave Scene in Brilliant Legacy? The ending part since it was shot beautifully.

Next : Singing game!
6 lucky winners who catch a tennis ball that is thrown by him could get up on stage and played the game with him. He also said the one who really liked him should know this since he knew many people liked him only because of his dramas. The MC asked to do a rehearsal first. I forgot what's the 1st song but two of the girls knew the song and Seunggi himself got too excited and immediately hugged the winner, stating that she's correct.....until the MC reminding him that it's only a rehearsal so no need to get too excited. lmao.
Seunggi went "Ah ah sorry I forgot that this is only a rehearsal. aaahhh.." while holding his head. (this is the point where I really want to pocket him and brought him home. too.cute.)


Next : Dancing game!
He taught us how to dance 'Losing My Mind' and picked 6 lucky girls to dance with him on stage. He surely was having so much good time while doing this since he couldn't stop laughing at this 1 girl who kept messing her foot steps. He said "no... kanan-kiri-kanan-kanan-kiri-kanan. like this. okay? one more time!"
but the girl kept messing up the foot steps and he kept laughing. Then the translator once slipped her tongue when trying to translate his words. She said 'Jigeum' when she was supposed to say 'Now'......and once again Seunggi laughing his ass off x)). The winner of the game will be decided by Seunggi as he's going to backhugged the winner himself. back.hug. (okay I'm dying of jealousy and envious here but I'm so happy for the lucky girl) Surprisingly, it's the one who kept messing up her foot steps! I guess Seunggi's having a good laugh because of her, eh? x))

Next : FAI's gift!
FAI bought him Nasi Tumpeng, a traditional Indonesian food usually used to wish someone a much more success in the future. Once the Tumpeng brought in, he excitedly walked towards it and said 'jal meokkesseumnida!!!!' (phrase used by Koreans before they started eating) and smiled happily. Then the MC broke it by asking him to wait until the concert is over. lol xD

Next : Mini Concert!
1st song : Because we're friends
2nd song : Will You Marry Me?
3rd song : Smile Boy
4th song : Let's go on a vacation
after the 4th song, he said goodbye and went backstage. The crowd went crazy and asked for more so he came back and sang his 5th song : Because you're my woman.
next up is the first song he composed by himself. Yeonae Shidae!! Soon after he sang the last line of the song, he bowed, bid a goodbye, and started to went backstage again. The crowd went crazy (again) and asked for more.

Seunggi : "It's time to go now! (pointing at his watch)"
Crowd : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Seunggi : "But the fans in another country will be disappointed if I extend the concert here"
Crowd : "IT'S FIIIINNEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Seunggi : "And the schedule will be a mess!"
Crowd : "NOOOOOOOOOO"
Seunggi : "But if I wanted to ended it here, will you guys hate me then?"
Crowd : "no....................." (sad voice)
Seunggi : "If I sing one more song then you'll be writing it all over the net and then Airen in other countries will found out and they'll get mad!"
Crowd : "WE WONN'TTT!!!!" (oops, sorry Seunggi :p)
Seunggi : " Promise?!?!?!"
Crowd : " YEEESSS!!!!!" (double oops x)) )

(watch the moment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkAO9yjPsN0&feature=youtu.be)

So then he sang his last song and bid a goodbye. This time for real. And the emptiness inside my heart is beginning to show ;___;

Can you love a person more than you thought you did? Well I guess you can. This is what I feel after I attended his fan meeting. He's such a humble person. Much more gorgeous and good looking in real life. His voice is so good. He smiles all the time.Very polite and considerate towards others (I read a fanacc that said the fan meeting was delayed because he wanted to wait until Adzan Isha -prayer time for moslems- end. And during photo session, he went down  the stage to take a picture with someone in a wheel chair). AND I KNEW YOU'D SHOW YOUR HEODANG-NESS! x))

I'm in love all over again.

Thank you Seunggi for coming to Indonesia! it was such a fun time and I hope I could meet you again soon. Hope Concert : Asia Tour, perhaps?

You Might Also Like

2 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images