My best friend is getting married!

8:01 AM

One of my best friends is getting married. In less than 72 hours she’ll become Mrs. Kahfi. I’m so happy for her. I’ve known her since grade 11. Her dad is one of tsunami victims in Aceh 6 years ago. She then moved to Jakarta and went to the same high school with me. We’re not that close at the beginning. But we went to the same class 2 years in a row. I forgot how it happened but we suddenly get along pretty well. We went to the same college but she chose Visual Design and I chose Computer Science as our major. On 2006, we decided to spend our 1st holiday semester in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We both have friends who studied there, so we already have a place to stay. We stayed there for a week. It was one vacation that made our friendship closer. We argued, we laughed, and we cried together.

I love you, Bijeh. And I know you’ll have a wonderful life with a great husband to accompany you fulfilling your dreams. May you live happily ever after, jeh, fi. Happy Married. J







You Might Also Like

1 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images