Blah.

7:42 AM

it's 7.43 AM, the time on my laptop showed. and here I am. sitting quietly in front of it, doing nothing and realize : "hey, let's blogging!" okay, that is not important. WTF a friend of mine just broadcast the same message 3 times. that is annoying. and also not important, at all.

oh well, i just want to blabbering about mostly nothing. (OH MY GOSH THERE'S THE VIBRATE AGAIN AND I SWEAR IF THAT IS HER BROADCASTING ANOTHER UNIMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR THE FOURTH TIME, I'LL... -THAT WAS HER WITH THE SAME MESSAGE!-) some people don't know how to use their Blackberry Messenger that well.

I want to buy the hair straightener. Full pink. the wires, the ceramic, and the body, all pink. Me want so bad!! I guess i will buy it. 2 more days until payday! actually, the paycheck always came on the 28th. since this month's 28th is on Sunday, let's hope my paycheck will came earlier on friday and not monday. after that, I will save 500k for Maroon 5 concert. and use the 90k to buy the mini hair straightener.

okay that is one rubbish post. Wrong grammars, and all. but who cares. it's my blog. no one read it anyway. :p

see ya later alligator!

P.S. : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 is AH-MA-ZING. can't wait for the part 2 on July 2011. You gotta love Ron.





You Might Also Like

0 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images