What Happen in 2010?

8:39 AM

Twitter has this hashtag for #2010memories. I think I’ll just blog it here rather than tweet it. So much blessing in 2010, Alhamdulillah. J Here it goes. My 2010Memories :

JANUARY

4th: Came back from a 10 days getaway to Hongkong – China. Great fun! Made some new friends and get to experience winter season (which I might add, not a favorite season for me K). But overall, I’m loving this trip. J

Summer Palace!

30th: Photograph Trici’s (Ria’s nephew) bash. Some sort of thanks-giving bash for her birth. And found myself go crazy because of this whole thesis defense I’m going to have by explaining the use of OLTP and OLAP to a 8months old baby boy. Yes, Thesis defense is one of those things that will blow your mind. Literally.

With Vino. <>

FEBRUARY

3rd: After a long, tiring journey from Early September 2009, this is where it all ends. Thesis defense for my Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Two Examiner. Mr. Nilo Legowo and Mr. Yusrizal Oenzil. Even though we (Noel, Helmy, and I) got beaten by the examiner and the result is not as we expected, Alhamdulillah, We passed. We all have an extra 5 character behind our names now. S.Kom. J

Noel, Me, Helmy. Thesis Defense Group. :)

19th: ehm. This is one of those days that I surely can’t forget. A date with my ex-crush. hahahahaha.. Actually, it was more of a friendly date. He asked me to accompany him to watch Rumah Dara. I think the reason why he had asked me to accompany him because I always asked for his treat everytime he brags about his income as an athlete that has been going on since 2007. He kept his promise after all. He paid for the movie ticket. :p

28th: JOGJA TRIP with College mates! I’m so loving this trip! 5 days getaway from Jakarta. A team of 11 ( Ria, Kania, Lydia, Nisa, Bitha, Danung, Helmy, Abbie, Rian, Odim and me) departed from Manggarai Train station at 6.30 AM. We arrived at Jogja at 12.00 PM. By the time we got there, we met Ipank. We stayed at Puspa Hotel the first day. Went to Singosari Park, ride a tricycle, ended the night in ‘Warung Kopi’ and had a sip of Ginger Milk. The next 4 days we stayed at Ipank’s Grandparents house. Visiting Borobudur temple, Beach, and Bringharjo market. We went back to Jakarta on March 5th by train. It was a quick fun trip. Love every bit of it. <>

The Tricycle thingy!

MARCH

20th: Rawon day at Odim’s house! We watched Transformer 2, Played UNO Stacko, Gossiping and Laugh like there’s no tomorrow. Fun, fun day indeed.

APRIL

10th: HIMTI 2006 Farewell Party. It has been an amazing journey with HIMTI throughout my college years. And it ended up pretty awesome. Thank you for the ups and downs. It’s been a blast. I’ve found new family there. :’)

One Family, One Goal. :')

29th: SINGAPORE! 3 days vacay with Geshya, Jeme, and Anggra. At first, I kinda worried ‘coz suddenly Jeme felt sick, and told us that he can’t go with us. But, thankfully he still managed to catch up using another flight. We stayed at the Lucky Plaza apartment floor 27th. (Bu Atiiii!!! :D). A terrifying moment we had on the first day there. We got followed by 2 middle aged jerks. Thank God nothing happened. Again, another fun trip. Can’t wait to repeat this whole vacation things all over again. Next trip : Bangkok, maybe? J

Marina Bay Sands!

MAY

25th: 1st Interview for the second time in X/Link Software as a Technical Writer. Honestly, I thought it didn’t go well. The interviewer asked about my Thesis and all about database. I already forgot. Haha.. I didn’t expect much from this interview. But I must say this interview is much more better than the 1st ever interview I had. But then, I got a phone call later that afternoon saying that they wanted me to come back for the second interview.

26th: Interviewed by the manager. And he said I got the job. Alhamdulillah. J I didn’t give him a straight answer ‘cos I need to discuss it with my parents first. I called him the next day and told him that I accept his offered. J

JUNE

1st: First day as an employee. Weird. Know no one. Do nothing. Just browsing the internet until 5.30 PM. But thank God the atmosphere is nice. I feel accepted already. J

5th: Office Outing! Batavia Amazing Race. Finding a place using the map that had been given before as fast as we could. This race took place in Kota Tua, Jakarta. We travelled along Kota Tua using Sepeda Onthel and finished the tasks every post gave us. I got headset as a doorprize, and Rp. 100k voucher because my team won the “Most Daredevil Team” (We got lost far far FAR away. That’s why we won the Most Daredevil team. Haha..) Fun outing! J

12th: GRADUATION DAY. Not much to say. I’m officially a bachelor degree of Computer Science. My name now has an additional 5 character. Derisa Erlinada, S.Kom. Alhamdulillah. J

JULY

9th: SINGAPORE (again)! This time with family. My mom, dad, and brother had already gone on the 7th of July. Because I’m not able to have an annual leave, I have to catch up with them on the 9th. Flying alone after office. Bring nothing but my handbag (and passport of course). Took the MRT and meet my family at VIVO City. Quite nice, actually. Flying alone, enjoying the flight, catch up with the fams, having a nice 3 days getaway. Once again, Fun, fun, fun, fun getaway! J

27th: Flat tire at the freeway in the middle of the night after having dinner at Sushi Naga, BSD. Thankfully, Ria and Yuni passed by. They then helped me to change the tire. 3 girls, changing tire, all by themselves, at the freeway, in the middle of the night. We are super girls indeed! B-)

AUGUST

Nothing memorable enough this month. Same old, same old.

SEPTEMBER

26th: Fari’s wedding! My highschool mate is having his wedding. The so-called-playboy-cap-kecoak guy is actually married! In his early 20’s! Reunited with old Revolver friends (Adit, Imom, Ferdy, Acong, Eta, Nisye, Rao, Bijeh, Dika) and non revolver (Ijal, Dandy,Ari). It’s fun! Reminiscing the old days. J

30th: My first ever Supervisor, the one that got me this job, resigned. He’s by far the nicest supervisor I knew. Based on my colleague’s experience, he’s the best she ever had. Goodbye Mas Rizal! It was nice to know you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here. J

Mas Rizal. Top Left.

OCTOBER

7th: My birthday. Nothing special, though. I’m turning 22. God I feel old. K

8th: HILET! 3 days getaway to puncak. Saw those new activist suffered is fun. :p Bring back memories from previous HILET with HIMTI’06. J

NOVEMBER

The only thing I hate about this month is : My parents failed to go Hajj. Just 4 days before the departure time, They got the news that their Visa is not accepted. I was so devastated. And mad. But maybe Allah had other Plan. A better one. Insya Allah. J

13th: 43rd BiNus GRADUATION! It’s Helmy and Noel’s graduation day. They still have one extra semester after we passed the thesis defense which makes me graduate first. But I came to their graduation and we finally had the chance to take a picture together as a group. My thesis defense group. We studied together, we fight together, we passed together, and we’re in this together. A perfect ending for the three of us. J

18th: ONROP!Musikal. Great fun! Nice musical play by Joko Anwar. Fun, and addictive. Loving every bit of it. J

19th: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS pt.1 IS OUT IN THEATRE NEAR YOU! It’s freaking amazing! Watched it 3 times and still amazed. I can’t believe when it all ends, July 2011.

DECEMBER

5th: Queue-ing for Maroon 5 concert ticket in Adrie Subono’s house. I came there with Andre and Ria. We arrived at 6.11 AM. And got the ticket at 11.30. And not the presale price. But it was a fun time. Andre made this whole queue-ing thing more fun. He became friends with one of the guard, and made joke every single time.

Well, well it’s been one hell of a post. The longest I’ve ever wrote perhaps. :p. That is all my 2010 memories. The most memorable ones. It’s been such a wonderful year, 2010. I hope 2011 will do the same. Amen. J

You Might Also Like

1 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images