i'm here

10:11 PM

i found this interesting blog called 'I Wrote This For You'
the writer expressed everything he/she felt and wrote it down just for this 'you'. i think it's their ex. they don't care if people don't get what it's all about, or thought that their writings also express what other people's feelings. 'cause they know their ex'll know what it means.
the writings comes with great pictures. really, you should see it.
here's 1 of my favourite and showed my feelings :

"But really, all we want, and I speak for the entire human race here, is contact. Someone to let us know that we aren't alone. That the world isn't a dream and you and I really are happening at the same time, even if it's not in the same place. That this is real. You're really there. I'm really here. We're real."

damn i'm hopeless.
i really am.
why am i always like someone who doesn't even notice me?
well, not that he doesn't know me, but really.
i feel like it's impossible to happen.
even sometimes i thought that maybe it is not impossible and anything is possible,
but i don't want to have high hopes.
i just like someone who calls me 'der' instead of 'je'. :(

oh well, i'm talking crap again.

You Might Also Like

3 responses

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images